The Dovre 425 traditional electric stove is made from cast iron and features a highly realistic fuel bed, or alternatively Crystal-Ice media for a contemporary effect. This electric stove allows you to select from 14 different lighting settings, including a spectrum of up-lighting colours that create the ideal ambience for your mood. Using Gazco’s unique Chromalight™ technology, this electric stove offers a variety of energy-saving features, plus the option of enjoying the flames without the heat.
An electric fire requires no flue, hearth or chimney and can be moved from room to room.
The Dovre 425 electric stove is available in both multi-fuel and gas versions.
- All cast iron construction
- Exceptionally realistic log-effect or mix and match with Crystal-Ice media
- Choose from 14 lighting settings using unique Chromalight technology
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat output
- Discreetly concealed fan heater
- Requires no flue, hearth or chimney
- Plugs into standard 13amp socket
- Safe to use in most locations around the home or conservatory
- Can be moved from room to room
- Weight: 74kg
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.