- CO sensitivity level: 50ppm
- LED status indicators for power and alarm mode
- Fast-fit bracket for quick installation
Positioning: Boiler Room | Kitchen| Laundry Room | Loft | Garage
The FireAngel CO-9X is a 10 year sealed battery carbon monoxide detector with three LED status indicators to show when the unit has power or has entered fault or alarm mode. The detector is designed so that it can be wall-mounted or left free-standing for home or travel use.
- 10 year sealed for life battery
- Easy to install. Portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home
- Advanced electrochemical sensor designed to accurately measure low levels of CO
- 10-year warranty
Certified to BS EN50291-1:2010+A1:2012
& BS EN50291-2:2010
CO Alarm Positioning
Ideally, a Carbon Monoxide Alarm should be installed in every room with a fuel-burning appliance. Additional alarms may be installed to provide adequate warning for occupants in other rooms, by placing alarms in rooms in which they spend considerable time whilst awake.
CO Alarm Installation
To mount on a wall or ceiling:
Please ensure that you use the screws provided, as they were chosen specifically for use with this product. Use template below for guidance on marking hole positions. Drill holes into the wall. Insert the plastic wall plugs. Screw in the screws. Ensure screws are protruding from the wall by 3mm to allow
detector to slot onto screws.
To place on a shelf:
The base of the detector has been designed to allow it to stand freely on a shelf.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.
Our Price Match PromiseWe'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other retailer – we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods.
Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Give us a call on 020 8840 4077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let our friendly team know the product name or SKU
- Tell us where you spotted it cheaper
- Let us work our magic That’s it! We’ll need to confirm the price of the product, so make sure you’ve got a link to it to hand. The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner winner!
PLEASE NOTE: Once the sale of a product has been completed, we do not offer money back if the value of the items devalues after the date of the transaction from any company including Firecraft.