The really effective answer in removing smoke, soot and tar stains caused by wood, coal and gas fires from brick, stone, concrete, marble and other hard surfaces. It does not normally remove discolouration caused by weathering or natural impurities. Do not use on any decorated or painted slate or stone. Fireplace Cleaner eliminates the need for harsh damaging acids. Brisk brushing creates a foam which cleans smoke stains right down to the pores, without damage. We recommend Brick & Stone sealer once the fireplace has been cleaned to protect from future staining.
Directions for use
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool.
- Remove screens, fixtures etc and protect floors and carpets.
- Wear protective gloves and clothing.
- Wet the area to be cleaned with water.
- Pour Fireplace Cleaner onto cloth and apply to surface to be cleaned.
- Leave for approximately one minute and then rub vigorously with damp cloth.
- Rough textured or pock-marked surfaces will require brushing. An old nail or old toothbrush is ideal
- Rinse area thoroughly with water and remove surface water with an absorbent cloth.
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat treatment.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.