A non-toxic fixative specially formulated for bonding sealing rope (fibreglass or ceramic) onto solid fuel stoves or cookers. Easy to apply and just as easy to remove when rope needs replacing. Contains no solvents so it can be safely used in confined spaces.
Directions for use
- Shake bottle vigorously before use, product may settle after prolonged storage, this is perfectly normal.
- Ensure groove is clean and free from grease etc.
- Apply adhesive to groove with small brush.
- Press sealing rope firmly into place.
- Should you make a mistake, simply pull out sealing rope and start again.
- Allow 15 minutes before closing doors. The heat from the appliance will do the rest.
- Once the seal has been broken, the fixative may harden.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.