Hotspot Marble Polish produces crystallisation action between polish and marble which is accelerated by buffing and temperature. It is not abrasive but modifies the chemical nature of the marble itself to produce a rich long-lasting sheen. Although the liquid can be successfully hand-polished, we recommend the use of a low-speed drill with lambswool polish attachment.
Directions for use
- For best results work in small areas and buff up immediately after polish has been applied.
- Ensure that the area around the marble is covered to prevent splashing.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Shake the bottle to produce a milky white solution.
- Using a damp cloth, apply approximately 100ml of polish per m², rub vigorously.
- Do not allow the surface to dry out.
- Polish with a damp soft cloth or low-speed drill with lambswool attachment.
- Wash off any residual polish with water and buff again.
- Sheen can be maintained by regular wiping with a soft cloth.
- With black marble, extra care must be taken to ensure polish does not dry on the surface or misting will occur. Not suitable for synthetic marble.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.
Our Price Match PromiseWe'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other retailer – we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods.
Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Give us a call on 020 8840 4077 or email us at email@example.com
- Let our friendly team know the product name or SKU
- Tell us where you spotted it cheaper
- Let us work our magic That’s it! We’ll need to confirm the price of the product, so make sure you’ve got a link to it to hand. The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner winner!
PLEASE NOTE: Once the sale of a product has been completed, we do not offer money back if the value of the items devalues after the date of the transaction from any company including Firecraft.