The P1 Contemporary Multifuel is a clean-burning and highly efficient stove with a large viewing window. This compact contemporary steel stove has a slim body to allow it to be installed in a wider range of settings. Customisable leg height options are available and provide modern aesthetics for inglenooks and chambers, or as a standalone feature stove. You can also choose to customise your stove with our range of vitreous enamel coloured door options.
This stove benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean-burning, with ultra-low emissions.
- Ruby Red Vitreous Enamel Door
- Arctic Grey Vitreous Enamel Door
- Stove Legs; High legs 300mm
- Stove Legs; Low legs 150mm
- Flue Collar: 150mm - 6inch Matte Black
- Direct Vent Kit
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- CLEAN BURN Ecodesign 2022
|Flue Type||Brick ChimneyPre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||4.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||77.2%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt|
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.
Our Price Match PromiseWe'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other retailer – we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods.
Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Give us a call on 020 8840 4077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let our friendly team know the product name or SKU
- Tell us where you spotted it cheaper
- Let us work our magic That’s it! We’ll need to confirm the price of the product, so make sure you’ve got a link to it to hand. The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner winner!
PLEASE NOTE: Once the sale of a product has been completed, we do not offer money back if the value of the items devalues after the date of the transaction from any company including Firecraft.