VITCAS HEAT RESISTANT PAINT SPRAY-WHITE
Resistant to 800oC (1472oF)
High Temperature Spray Paint for painting furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
The paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC.
- Suitable for application to bare metal
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Storage and Disposal:
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Do not empty into the drains. Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.