Firecraft West London Warranty information
All complete Fireplace installations Firecraft supply & fit we offer 1 year warranty from the installation date, This covers call outs, parts & labour that may be required.
All spares & extra parts Firecraft supply & fit we offer a 3 month “Call out” only warranty, so if the fire breaks down we will visit free of charge to help identify the possible issue. But any further work would be chargeable.
Terms and conditions
- We do not cover any products not supplied by Firecraft.
- We do not cover any natural stone products such as Granite, slate, marble etc..
- Firecraft has the right to refuse warranty if fireplace has been mis-used or an un-qualified person has tampered with fireplace.
- In some cases Firecraft may refer you to the manufacturers of the Fireplace for warranty issues.
All Firecraft products will also come with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Before fitting any new fireplace please make sure you are fully understanding of the manufacturer’s warranty & how to maintain it, below are some of the must do’s to keep any manufacturer’s warranty.
- For any solid fuel fires/ stoves/ liners, The chimney must be swept annually.
- For any gas fires, the fires must be serviced annually.
- The product must be registered, you can do this via the manufactures website or filling out the information on the user manual and send via post.
- Natural consumable parts are not covered under warranty, view the manufacturers warranty info to check what items are covered.
Please keep any paperwork relating to any warranty as it may be needed for proof of claim e.g Service invoices, chimney sweep invoices etc..
If you are having trouble finding any of the manufacturer’s warranty information please feel free to ask and we can send over the information.
If you have any questions regarding the above please feel free to emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org