Avanti Electric Fires Features
- Can be installed as a one, two or three-sided fire
- Chromalight® Plus Designer LED System
- Multiple flame options with adjustable flame speed
- Range of lighting systems and effects
- True-to-life Split Oak or optional Split Silver Birch glowing fuel-effects
- Up to 2kW thermostatic heating
- Flames can be enjoyed with or without the heat
- Remote control via app or handset
- Optional Mood Lighting System
- Flat-wall-fix possible for Avanti 110RW with Milazzo Suite
- Ecodesign Energy Saving Features
Engineered for ambience
Design your flames
Two complimentary control systems put the Avanti’s range of visual and heating capabilities in the palm of your hand. Instantly select your favourite settings… and relax.
Designed from the ground up to be driven with the powerful MyFlame app, the full potential of this electric fire is unlocked with an iOS or Android smart device – giving you all the functionality of the included remote control and more.
Thermostatic heating control
Choose your preferred room temperature and the Avanti does the rest for you. Select between 15°C and 25°C and the fire’s 2kW heater will adjust its power to reach the desired level as efficiently as possible. Turn off the heat entirely to enjoy the Avanti’s visuals during the warmer months.
Create and save your own ambient presets
For instant ambience, select from any of the Avanti’s six stunning pre-sets. Ranging from natural to contemporary, each combination can be quickly accessed with the MyFlame app or remote control. You can also save up to three custom combinations with your preferred settings for easy access.
Milazzo suite for a flat-wall-fix
Designed to complement the Avanti 110RW, the high quality steel Milazzo Suite gives you a range of elegant options to easily create your dream electric fireplace.
Fixing flat against a wall for a quick an easy installation, the Milazzo’s modular design can be tailored to create a floating or floor-to-ceiling electric fire installation. Choose from either neutral white or sophisticated grey colourways as well as various infill and plinth options to create a stunning centrepiece.
Our working days are Monday - Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get smaller items and accessories delivered to you within 3-5 working days of the order being placed. If we encounter any delays that fluctuate from this estimation, we will inform you.
For larger items such as fireplaces, stoves and mantels we aim to have these delivered to you between 5-10 working days. We will be in touch with you to confirm an exact delivery date.
For bespoke and made to measure, please expect up to 8 weeks. Please contact us for more information on this
If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
If you have any questions about your order, or if it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.
Our Price Match PromiseWe'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other retailer – we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods.
Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Give us a call on 020 8840 4077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let our friendly team know the product name or SKU
- Tell us where you spotted it cheaper
- Let us work our magic That’s it! We’ll need to confirm the price of the product, so make sure you’ve got a link to it to hand. The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner winner!
PLEASE NOTE: Once the sale of a product has been completed, we do not offer money back if the value of the items devalues after the date of the transaction from any company including Firecraft.